|Welcome to the Coast Path Bed and Breakfast in Otterton, East Devon, just a half mile walk from the South West Coast Path and in the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) on the Jurassic Coast.We offer self-contained accommodation, in a twin or double bedroom configuration, with ensuite shower, lavatory and wash basin. The non-smoking accomodation is bright, comfortable and has its own independent entrance, seating/relaxation area and TV, with breakfast being served in the main house. Picnic/Packed lunches can be provided upon advance request.
- Half a mile from Coast Path.
- 5 minutes to the sea in the car.
- Based in a scenic village location.
- Sleep two in a choice of twin or double bed configuration.
- High level of comfort and equipment.
- Full English Breakfast available using locally sourced produce.
- Private entrance.
- Picnic/Packed Lunch available with prior notice.
- 5 minute walk to the Kings Arms pub, Otterton Mill and Community Shop.
- In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and Jurassic Coast.
- Off-road parking.
- Baggage Transfer arranged for walkers & cyclists.
- En-suite Shower & Lavatory.
- Fridge & tea/coffee making facilities.
- Wi-Fi & TV.
- Local Buses.
- Local Trains.
For information, availability and charges, please contact valerie using the details below.
50% deposit payable on booking and balance payable in advance.
Preferred payment by BACS or cheque – please note we do not take credit cards.
Please take out holiday insurance as we cannot guarantee to refund any money already paid.
We will however, make every effort to re-let the property should you have to cancel.
Tel. 01395 567528
To find out more, visit our website: http://coastpathbnb.co.uk/
To locate us on the Accommodation Map, click here