27 Fore Street, Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 6NP
Grade II listed Fairlynch museum and arts centre offers:
- ARCHAEOLOGY and GEOLOGY of the Lower Otter Valley including a display of specimens from the Budleigh Salterton Pebblebeds
One of the most extensive collections of COSTUME in the South West;
SIR WALTER RALEGH ROOM
Relax in our beautiful GARDEN
LOCAL HISTORY collection: a vast amount of research material on Budleigh Salterton, the surrounding area, and famous local residents of the past
Service Point for DEVON RECORD OFFICE
Open Friday 14th April – Sunday 29th October, daily except Mondays 2.00pm – 4.30pm.
FREE ADMISSION – Donations welcome.
(Registered charity number 306636)
Budleigh Salterton EX9 7BJ
Open all Year (except Chritsmas Day and Boxing Day)
- Indoor and Outdoor Play Areas
- Plant Centre10 miles SE of Exeter between Exmouth and Sidmouth.
SAT NAV: EX9 7BG
Visit our web site: www.bictongardens.co.uk
For more information
Telephone: 01395 568465
Visit our website at www.bictongardens.co.uk
East Budleigh EX9 7EF
Dissenters’ Chapel, 1719
The historic buildings are suitable for:
- Talks and meetings
For further information and bookings, please contact the key holders:
Telephone 01395 445236 / 446189
or the email email@example.com
Find out more about Salem Chapel on the History page of this website
Relax, unwind, explore, enjoy…
At Otterton Mill, we celebrate the very best in local food and art, ancient traditions, world-class music and our beautiful, natural environment
- historic working watermill
- Famous artisan bakery
- award-winning cafe-restaurant
- specialist Devon food shop
- leading live music venue
- arts, crafts, gifts and wildlife shop
- chickens and nature reserve
- exciting special events
…all set in an area of outstanding natural beauty
arts, crafts, music, food, mill
Open 10.00am – 5.00pm, 7 days a week FREE ENTRY
Telephone 01395 568521 Web: www.ottertonmill.com
Dalditch Lane, Knowle, Budleigh Salterton
Bookings for a Guided Tour followed by a free sample wine tasting at our local vineyard can be made through this Tourist Information Centre – tel. 01395 445275.
Tours run April – September at 2.30 pm
every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Price £8 per person.
Lily Farm has an on site shop and outdoor café.
Dalditch Lane, Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 7ASSituated on the edge of Woodbury Common Heathland, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with fantastic views over the coastline.
OAK LODGE CAFE open to all and available to hire for special events / parties / conferences – high quality accommodation also available.
- British Horse Society Qualified instruction for all ages and abilities.
- Lessons and hacking on high quality horses in beautiful area
- 2 large all-weather menages with jumping facilities
- Riding holidays for all levels of experience
- Pony days, adult and children’s courses, children’s parties
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation also available (Click here for more information)
Sidmouth, Devon EX10 0NU
A charity registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, No. 264818
Tel. 01395 578222
Exmouth, Devon EX8 5BY
(Just 20 minutes from Exeter, follow signs to Exmouth)
Devon’s all-weather whole family day out.
- Play Areas
Telephone 01395 274533
Visit our website and book tickets online at: www.worldofcountrylife.co.uk
Ottery St Mary, Devon EX11 1LU
For more information
Telephone: 01404 822188
Visit our website at www.wildwoodescot.org
Ottery St. Mary, Devon EX11 1QT
- House, garden and tearoom
- Open Fridays, 2pm – 5.30pm, May to September
- Also late May and Summer Bank Holiday: Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Groups welcome by prior arrangement
Guided tour: adults £7; children £3 Garden: adults £3; children £1 Last house tour: 4.15pm
Tel. 01404 813511
Visit our website at www.cadhay.org.uk
Beer, Devon EX12 3NA
RELAX & ENJOY THE RIDE
Pecorama – in the village of Beer – a short drive from Budleigh Salterton
- Steam Train rides
- Beautiful gardens
- Model railway exhibition
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Spectacular Views
- Special events
- Entertainment (high season)
See the website for details of opening hours
Telephone 01297 21542
Visit our website at www.pecorama.info