27 Fore Street, Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 6NP
One of the prettiest museums in Devon
Grade II listed Fairlynch museum and arts centre offers:
- Local ARCHAEOLOGY and GEOLOGY
- Wonderful collection of COSTUMES
- LACE ROOM
- SMUGGLERS’ DEN
- Period TOYS
- SIR WALTER RALEGH ROOM
- RAILWAY memorabilia
- a beautiful GARDEN
- Impressive LOCAL HISTORY collection
- Service Point for DEVON RECORD OFFICE
Open Friday 19th April – Thursday 31st October, daily except Mondays 2.00pm – 4.30pm.
FREE ADMISSION – Donations welcome.
(Registered charity number 306636)
Budleigh Salterton EX9 7BJOpen all Year (except Chritsmas Day and Boxing Day)
- Indoor and Outdoor Play Areas
- Plant Centre10 miles SE of Exeter between Exmouth and Sidmouth.
SAT NAV: EX9 7BG
- Buy your discount tickets from the Budleigh Information Centre.
Visit our web site: www.bictongardens.co.uk
For more information
Telephone: 01395 568465
Visit our website at www.bictongardens.co.uk
Dalditch Lane, Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 7ASSituated on the edge of Woodbury Common Heathland, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with fantastic views over the coastline.
OAK LODGE CAFE open to all and available to hire for special events / parties / conferences – high quality accommodation also available.
- British Horse Society Qualified instruction for all ages and abilities.
- Lessons and hacking on high quality horses in beautiful area
- 2 large all-weather menages with jumping facilities
- Riding holidays for all levels of experience
- Pony days, adult and children’s courses, children’s parties
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation also available (Click here for more information)
Otterton, Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 7HG
- award-winning café
- the best cream teas
- we mill our own flour
- we bake our own bread
- unique arts and crafts
- great shopping
- live music
Open 7 days a week from 10am. For seasonal times please see our website.
Our restaurant is also open Fridays and Saturday evenings from 6.00pm throughout the summer (details on our website).
Tel. 01395 568521
Otterton Mill is a featured attraction – find out more – click here
To locate us on the Where to Eat map, click here
Ottery St. Mary, Devon EX11 1QT
- House, garden and tearoom
- Open Fridays, 2pm – 5.30pm, May to September
- Also late May and Summer Bank Holiday: Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Groups welcome by prior arrangement
Guided tour: adults £7; children £3 Garden: adults £3; children £1 Last house tour: 4.00pm
Tel. 01404 813511
Visit our website at www.cadhay.org.uk
Beer, Devon EX12 3NA
Pecorama – in the village of Beer – a short drive from Budleigh Salterton
- Real steam trains
- Beautiful gardens
- Model railways
- All-weather play
- Summer Shows
- Crazy golf and more!
See the website for details of opening hours
Southleigh, Colyton, Devon EX24 6JF
Come and be part of this special place
Whether you are a bee keeper, aspiring bee keeper or just interested in the natural world and country life, we have something here for you.
Honey shop selling our own honey and beeswax products
Pollinator-friendly garden, orchard and meadow
Beekeeping display and information on planting for pollinators
Home-made cakes, cream teas and light lunches
Open 10.00am – 5.00pm, Thursday – Sunday
(first weekend in March to mid-December)
Follow signs for Blackbury Camp – EX24 6JF
Tel. 01404 871600
Exmouth, Devon EX8 5BY
(Just 20 minutes from Exeter, follow signs to Exmouth)Devon’s all-weather whole family day out.
- Play Areas
- Buy discount tickets from the Information Centre before you visit!
Telephone 01395 274533
Sidmouth, Devon EX10 0NU
A charity registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, No. 264818
Tel. 01395 578222